Before you bid, follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Register for a Free My Hubzu Account
Only registered users can bid on properties and win auctions. Registering also allows you to:
- Watch properties
- Receive bid activity alerts
- Be the first to know when properties are added
2. Visit the Property
All properties in our auctions are sold "As-is". That means sellers won't renegotiate the terms or offer inspection contingencies.
Plan a visit to inspect the property.
- Attend an open house
- Ask your agent for a showing
- If you don't have an agent, request a showing by selecting the Visit button on the property's detail page
3. Secure Funding
Look on the property's detail page to see which form of payment the seller will consider. Payment types will vary by property, but most sellers will only consider cash or conventional financing.
- Cash Only requires you to have proof of available cash or cash equivalent funds
- Conventional Financing requires a pre-approval and you should be prepared with a written commitment letter from your lender
There are two ways you can win an auction:
1. Reserve-Price Bidding
The seller sets a minimum price, or reserve, at which he's willing to sell the property. If the reserve price is met, the person with the highest bid wins.
Choose Auto Bid to stay ahead of the game.
- Enter the maximum amount you are willing to pay
- Outbid? Auto Bid will instantly bid on your behalf and keep you in the running
Check your email often for bid confirmations, outbid alerts, and bid updates.
2. Own It Now
This option allows you to instantly win the auction and avoid the risk of losing the property to competing bidders.
Congratulations, you won the auction! Now what? Within 24 hours, you'll receive emails with:
- Contact information for your transaction coordinator - your guide from this point through the closing process
- The Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Next steps
View Current Auctions