You are verified successfully. You can place bid or offers now.
Your verification is in progress. Please try placing bid or offers after some time.
Your verification has failed. Please try to verify with proper documents.
1. Find a Home and Arrange a Tour
- Explore Hubzu's listings
- Register to save and watch your favorites
- Ask your agent to schedule a showing*
- No agent? Request a tour via the "Visit" link
*Tours are not permitted for bank-owned occupied properties.
2. Submit your Bid/Offer
- Place your bid/offer online or have your agent do it for you
- Monitor bids and offers others are making
- Get instant updates from Hubzu
- Check for instructions once your bid or offer is accepted
3. Sign the Contract
- Depending on the sale type, Hubzu or your agent provides the contract
- All parties sign the contract (the Purchase and Sale Agreement, or PSA)
- All parties sign supplementary documents, such as state-specific addendums
- Send your Earnest Money Deposit according to PSA instructions
4. Close the Deal
- The property's details page outlines the closing process for your purchase
- Your agent and the listing agent arrange for inspections, if permitted
- Your PSA specifies how the closing costs are paid
- Hubzu fees (Technology Fee and/or Buyer's Premium) are paid at closing